Friday, May 22, 2009

Darn Cats.

That darn cat is chasing me again. Why are cats so amused with the simplest of things? I mean I am not that special I am just a big ball of yarn. My job is to be made into clothing or blankets but no, the humans think its very entertaining dangling me above this dim-witted animal. I really don't appreciate it. How would they like it if they had a relentless little kitten clawing at them! It goes on for hours as well because these creatures never seem to get bored with me. Oh and the best part is when the humans drop me onto the floor and the kitty starts chasing after me! It's extremely frightening and I can only roll so far. I believe that cats are just horrifying critters but you would too if you were just a ball of yarn. I roll and roll and roll until the cat finally entangles me. Being all tangled and mangled is probably the worst part. When i just lay there still the cat stops but then the humans pick me right back up again, untangle me and the process starts all over! As you can tell I am not impressed whatsoever so you humans can cut it out! You may think this is an exciting life but its no thrill. As i get used over and over again my only wish is that one day i get used for my real purpose in life. Please.. take this to heart humans.

-megs

No comments:

Post a Comment