Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rant: Loud Chewers!

When all I hear is CRUNCH CRUNCH and saliva swishing around in the mouth it literally makes my body cringe. It is not necessary for this irritating noise to be there. It is the worst when I wake up in the morning, sit down to breakfast and all I can focus on is the disgusting and aggravating sound. Maybe I'm just not a morning person but does it not bother you when someone is chewing their gum obnoxiously? The gum isn't going to run away on you! Slow it down and please chew with your mouth closed, it is the civil thing to do. I once knew this girl who got asked out by her so called "dream guy". She thought he was perfect with his brown locks, hazel coloured eyes and you can't forget his incredible six pack. The date was going just fine until.. you guessed it, the food came. She could hear the saliva swirling around and the smack of the food on his tongue. The poor boy never even had a chance. Careful boys, you may want to reconsider how you chew your food or gum or anything for that matter.

-megs

No comments:

Post a Comment